- Director: Nigel Thompson
- Director Of Photography: Sean “Science” Edghill
- Assistant Director: Roland “Rembunction” Yearwood
- 2nd Assistant Director: Richard Rawlins
- 1st Assistant Camera: Damien Jobity
- 2nd Assistant Camera: Iscah Straker
- Gaffer: Selwyn Henry / Kerron Lemmessy
- Best Boy Electric: Ken Bailey / Selwyn Henry
- Storyboard Artist: Richard Rawlins
- Producer: Nigel Thompson
- Associate Producers: Kerima Rahim, Princess Donelan, Alana Ramlal
- Production Manager: Kerima Rahim
- Grip: Keegan Rudolfo
- Driver / Transport: Navin Suchit
- Props: Frank Seales
- Make up: Jennelle Orosco, Steven Taylor, Liz-Ann Jaggernauth, Christopher Rama
- Music Provided by: Rawle “Boobie” Edwards
- Costumes by: K2K Alliance & Tribe
- Location: “Melau” Provided by TCL / Readymix
in all honesty i dont see it being that different to any other video out there… concept nor production. the atmosphere had all the vibes. just didn’t translate for me. flat harsh images. wrong frame rate at times… bah i eh going into it… go watch blaxx leh go instead…
Denise Belfon Wining Queen Video shot on location in Trinidad video production done by Kingdomhouse Concepts.
West Indian Rhythm Konnection – Radio Kaiso [#sekritivLIVE]
very POWERFUL lyrics
The StarDance Riddim
Produced by Ashwin ‘Smash’ Seegobin
Mixed and Mastered by Precision Productions.
Combining his Trinibagonian roots with a very English upbringing the newest member of the Precision Productions team has spun a wondrous musical web to seductively enfold listeners from the Caribbean to beyond the great pond.
Ashwin “Smash” Seegobin’s StarDance Riddim, is an energetic culmination of 18 months of careful training as a producer and engineer at Precision. With Soca and mainstream Dance music being the strongest influences on him, he created this riddim as a way to meld the feel of music from TnT to the throbbing energies he experienced in London. The result being an exhibition of exotic melodies only such an eclectic background could generate.
Emboldened by his previous release with Jrod Records, the Cosmic Riddim, Smash enlisted a range of talented voices to give flight to his tuneful ambitions.
These include the very Caribbean cast of Tian Winter, Dale Saunders, Cherise Ransome, Fireball, Ricardo Drue ft Crissanji, and Nikisha.
This thrilling blend of enchanting production work with this uniquely gifted collection of singers gives this riddim a sure place on international charts as well as in all discerning music-loving hearts.
I actually find the majority of songs kinda weak. Fireball’s voice makes his song stand out for me. I guess this StarDance Riddim needs for me to be popping Mollys to be So High I’ll be Levitating and walking/dancing amongst the Stars…
Production is nice tho… maybe some radio/driving along the coast choons… i’ll keep playing it and program myself to like it… I LOVED COSMIC!!!
- House of Marley Riddim On-Ear Headphones hands-on (phonearena.com)