Home > Oil & Gas, technology, Trinidad, Video, YouTube > La Brea Power Plant

La Brea Power Plant


found this video and remembered a convo that i overheard some weeks ago…

the Power Plant that is being built next to the Alutrint Smelter down La Brea side is supposed to be giving 60% of its generated power to residential/downstream consumers; ie National Grid, and well the other 40% to the industrial park…

those in the convo remarked that if the GoRTT explained this then maybe the people of T&T would understand… also mentioned that the court ruling didn’t apply to them, only the Smelter.

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: